Grilled Butternut Squash with Walnuts and Sage
- 1 large Butternut Squash, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch medallions
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 TBS Garlic, minced
- 2 TBS Walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 TBS fresh Sage, finely julienned
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Takes , serves 4.
- Saute Garlic in 2 TBS Olive Oil. When translucent, add Walnuts. Lightly brown ingredients. Add Sage and wilt, then set aside. Take remainder of Olive Oil and pour over slices of Butternut. Season with Salt and Pepper. On medium hot grill, cook medallions of Squash for approximatwly 5 minutes per side. (Get nice grill marks.) Place on tray, drizzle with Walnut-Sage-Garlic mixture and serve.